Until recently, an exemption request was required to use FMS – PDD funds for the services of Connect. Due to an almost two decade old policy, an exemption was the work around. As there was no written document, there was often confusion and inconsistency among exemption requests; why some were granted and some were denied.
I am so excited and grateful to formally announce and document in the attachments:
- Achieved CET Accreditation with the Alberta Council of Disability Services;
- Recognized as a QSP with the Alberta Government – CSS CS Corporate Procurement Office – Disability Services;
- PDD recent release of interim policies eliminating the need for an exemption for funding to use Connect services.
- 02-20, attached states on page 2 first paragraph:
- PDD workers will provide information to FMS Administrators about service providers in their community or region that are on the PQR list.